CTEXT conversion patch

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Oct 13 03:06:00 GMT 2003

Kensuke,

Kensuke Matsuzaki wrote:
> And it seems tha libX11 has some CTEXT convertion bug, I attach
> patch that based on TAKABE's work.
> http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~t-takabe/xf410_xim_fix.diff

Could you send me more information on this?  Please describe what the
current problem is.  Please send any links to a message or post that
describes what the patch does.  Do you have Takabe's email address as well?

If you can send me those things then I can make sure that this patch
makes it into XFree86, as long as it is a valid patch.  Right now, I
don't know how to describe what it does.  :)