right-click problem

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 13:07:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm still stuck on this despite going through the archives - I can't find a
similar problem.
On Exceed 6.2, the submenus work if I right-click the mouse.
However in XFree86 and Exceed 7.1, they don't. (These are all with fresh
installs).
I have even tried running the app on Linux but still have the same problem.

Not that I want to run the app on Exceed, but I just wonder what Exceed 6.2
is doing that the others aren't?

JS.