Multiple downloads from multiple mirrors confusion

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Oct 15 01:31:00 GMT 2003

Jay,

This is a general Cygwin setup.exe question that is not specific to
XFree86.  Please send it to cygwin@cygwin.com.  The people you want to
contact are not on this mailing list.  Be forewarned, the people that
you are about to contact now come with 150% meanness for free!

Harold