lesstif - Recompile for shared Xt has STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Oct 20 20:49:00 GMT 2003

Brian,

I just realized that I forgot to edit the build script and change
--disable-shared to --enable-shared.  That could explain my problems and
why you don't get modal dialogs but I do.  I will let you know if my
results are similar to yours after a rebuild.

Harold