lesstif - Recompile for shared Xt has STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Oct 21 04:03:00 GMT 2003

Brian,

I took care of the rebuild and moving the files to the correct locations
in the release that I just made.  Let me know if you still have the
problem with menus in this new distribution.

I still count this as "your" package in my book, so please send bug
fixes and/or new builds if you figure out the problem sometime in the
next few weeks.

Harold