Cygwin/XFree86 Bugs?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Oct 26 19:34:00 GMT 2003

Thomas Dickey wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>

>>Seriously, I don't know why I waste my time submitting patches that are
>>specific to my platform and then wait up to three weeks for them to be
>>committed.  It is a waste of my time and an insult that I am made to do
>

> well, when you graduate and (presumably) find a real job, you'll have
> a chance to get an idea of where time goes.
>
 > the patches _are_ applied, right?

Thanks for your amazing support Thomas.

You don't know anything about me, so you can keep your blanket
statements about where you time goes to yourself.

By the way, how often do you have to go to the doctor's office?  How
often do you have to get prescriptions refiled?  How often do you have
to change the tubing for a medical device that is attached to you?  Huh?
  Didn't think so.  So, please take this as kindly as possible when I
say: Go fuck yourself.

The funny thing here is that I am volunteering to take care of my own
patches and I am personally insulted that my offer is being ignored.