freenode.net - IRC channel for the project?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Oct 27 19:52:00 GMT 2003

Would someone here care to set us up an IRC channel on irc.freenode.net?
  I think 'cygwinx' would be an appropriate name.

We could have some development discussions there as well as answering
questions from users.  I think it would be a beneficial format.

With that being said, I don't op IRC channels, so someone else could
probably do a much better job setting this up than I could.

Any volunteers?  I'd like to get it setup within the next few hours, if
possible.