freetype2, fontconfig, and rebuild of dependent packages coming shortly

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Oct 29 00:30:00 GMT 2003

Brian,

Brian Ford wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>

>>I ran into an issue at the last minute when I looked at the LessTif
>>rebuild and realized that it was not using freetype and fontconfig
>>because it was looking in /usr/X11R6/bin for freetype-config and
>>fontconfig-config, when freetype-config has moved to /usr/bin and
>>fontconfig-config was will altogether.
>>

> I thought we had decided to disable this support.  Did that change?

I'm sorry... Nicholas and I were talking about this off-list and he
enabled it and seemed to think it worked okay, so I took his word for it
and enabled it.  I can always disable it if it turns out to be horribly
broken.