What to capture to debug GUI app's slow response to mouse message s?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Oct 30 02:43:00 GMT 2003

Steve,

You want to use "xev" X Event Viewer to see how quickly the messages are
arriving.  You can run "man xev" for more info, or do a google search
for xev.

Good luck,

Harold