Updated: lesstif-0.93.91-4

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Thu Oct 30 23:05:00 GMT 2003

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> Noted.  I am not sure that I can do anything about that.  Doesn't seem
> like it would be worth looking into at the moment.  I would gladly
> accept a tip or patch from anyone.

I don't know how, but I think this is my fault.  I modified the install
script to bzip the manpages, but that should happen *after* the make
install portion.

And, yes, I did turn on fontconfig support, and I'm not the least bit
ashamed to admit it.  It was badly needed IMNSHO.  For those who want to
know, here's a real easy way to make sure your apps get built right:

CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS="`pkg-config --cflags xft`"
LDFLAGS="`pkg-config --libs xft`"

But most libtool apps will get the depends right anyhow.

If someone *really* wanted to get artsy-craftsy, they could make a
package-config file for lesstif, which would ensure all the correct libs
were used.

Cheers,
Nicholas