Alt Gr special characters on german keyboard work only sometimes

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Sep 8 13:00:00 GMT 2003

Holger,

We have also had reports that one of the XP PowerToys messes up the
AltGr key handling.  Uninstalling this PowerToy fixes the problem.  Have
you got any of the PowerToys installed?

Harold