minimize emacs

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat Sep 13 06:08:00 GMT 2003

Jason,

Yes, that is exactly what I wanted.

I don't have time for a formal release announcement now, but I just
posted XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-8 as a "test" release.  You have to manually
select this in Cygwin's setup.exe when it shows up on mirrors in a few
hours.

The new test release handles WM_CHANGE_STATE IconicState messages and
calls ShowWindow (hWnd, SW_MINIMIZE).  I tested it with emacs and it
works for me.  I can't believe that no one asked for this before... it
seems to have been a missing feature for a long time.

Thanks for testing,

Harold