Latest CVS Compilation error

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Sep 15 01:04:00 GMT 2003

Sounds good.  Please resubmit your earlier patch when you have this
completed.  It doesn't look like it would be a good idea to implement it
one half at a time.  However, we can certainly wait on trying to make
the log either output to stdout or to a file... that could take some
time to get right.

Harold