[Fwd: Send loss of focus notification when changing focus to a Windowsapp?]

Thomas Chadwick j_tetazoo@hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:12:00 GMT 2003

FWIW - If you run xev with XWin in -rootless or -multiwindow mode, when you
leave the X client window and enter "Windows territory", sometimes you get a
LeaveNotify event, but sometimes you don't.  It seems to depend on how fast
the mouse is moving when you cross the border.  I see in winwndproc.c (and
winmultiwindowwndproc.c) that there is code to handle WM_MOUSELEAVE events.
Seems to me this would be a good place to stick code that generates a
LeaveNotify event in the X client.