New package: xfig-bin-3.2.4-1

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Sep 28 18:58:00 GMT 2003

Volker,

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

>     Harold> Volker,
>
>     Harold> It wasn't using Xaw3d because I forgot to uncomment the following line
>     Harold> in the Imakefile:
>
>     Harold> #define XAW3D
>
> Did you try compiling it with Xaw3d ? Is it running for you with the shared lib ?

Yup, it doesn't work with the shared library.  I had seen an old mailing
list message that thought we could use a shared library, but we still can't.

Linking against a static libXaw3d doesn't work at the moment either.
Mine crashes when you drop down the "File" menu.

I am inclined to just leave it as Xaw for now and remove Xaw3d as a
dependency.