Shouldn't we put [Cygwin] or [CygXwin] here depending on the question?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Apr 1 16:20:00 GMT 2004

David wrote:

> I've been using Outlook Express, and
> it doesn't seem that I can sort mails to
> different folders. I can?
> If so, would you tell me how?

No.  This list is not for support with the various email clients that
people are using.  Please seek help elsewhere.

> Anyway,
> I'm on several mailing lists with this email acount, and
> I thought it would be good if cygwin has a similiar mark
> as others do unless, as you pointed out, I can sort them.

Please take the remainder of the this discussion off-list.

Thanks,