Problem report: Netscape program launched from a client server

Tam T Nguyen ttnguyen@mail2.jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 1 22:41:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I launched the Netscape program from a remote Sun Solaris machine to be
displayed on a Xterm window of laptop PC using X-Cygwin. The Netscape
could not start and came back with an error message as the followings:

    Error of failed request: Badrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window Parameter)
    Major opcode o failed request: 73 (X_GetImage)
    Resource ID in failed request: 0x3a
    Serial number of failed request: 78

Exit 1    netscape

That was the message. I have tried the XView program to display images
of the Sun Solaris using Xterm/Cywin on a PC and it works just fine.
Please let me know how to fix this problem.

Thanks,

Tam
         (  )  |
           \\  |