coLinux + Cygwin

Digital Infra, Inc. okajima@digitalinfra.co.jp
Mon Apr 12 04:03:00 GMT 2004

Hello developers.

I am a member of coLinux development team and have been considering how
to add Cygwin/X to coLinux installer. It is easy to run Cygwin/X with
coLinux if you install all cygwin package, but this is not convinient
for average PC user.
My question is, how to make minimum package of Cygwin/X.
We tried to gather XWin.exe and some dlls to a directory, but it does
not runs. it requires /etc, /tmp, and /usr/bin/X11R6 exist.

Do you have something like cygwin_x_setup.exe which is 2 or 3
megabytes, contains EVERYTHING to run Cygwin/X.

I hope your help.

         Okajima, Jun.  President, Digital Infra, Inc. Tokyo, Japan.
         http://www.digitalinfra.co.jp/
         http://www.colinux.org/