netscape 4.8 crashed on Cygwin/X

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Apr 15 04:32:00 GMT 2004

Where did you look for a solution for this?  I ask because this is
brought up almost daily on our mailing list (today even) and is in our
FAQ.  The problem has nothing to do with Cygwin/X and everything to do
with OpenSSH and the solution is trivial.  The answer is at the
following URL, but where were you looking without finding it (or did you
even look before reporting it?):

http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html#q-ssh-no-x11forwarding

Harold