Color support added to HW accelerated cursor

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Apr 26 13:36:00 GMT 2004

Alexander Gottwald wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, Earle F. Philhower III wrote:
>

>>My CVS commit emails are in limbo,
>

> Are you subscribe to xorg-commit or xorg-commit-diffs? The script which
> generates messages for xorg-commit-diffs was disabled since it does not
> work stable. But xorg-commit has all your commit logs.
>
> For generating the diffs, Egbert Eich has created a script which fetches
> the cvs diff for all files in the logmessage.

Yeah, he is subscribed just like you and I are subscribed.  The options
on his account are identical to ours.  In fact, maybe it is a problem
that his earle@pdx account is subscribed because every account that is
subscribed is marked for moderation, yet your posts and my posts go
right through.  The only current difference I can see is that neither of
us have our foo@pdx accounts subscribed while Earle does.  Maybe we