Color support added to HW accelerated cursor

Earle F. Philhower III earle@ziplabel.com
Wed Apr 28 07:40:00 GMT 2004

Howdy again,

At 11:17 AM 4/27/2004 +0200, Alexander Gottwald wrote:
>hm. It seems I forgot to remove thw -swcursor flag again. It did not
>work :(. But I've fixed it by generating the cursor from the icon
>bitmaps.

Arrgh!  I swear it works under W95 and XP, all depths I can throw at
it!  Honest! :)  But I didn't test W2K (running W95 under bochs is
slow enough, thank you very much) and it seems like my work W2K machine
has your exact problem, but now only intermittently.

There was one minor change I just committed, you need to always
free the GetIconInfo, not only when it comes back as an icon...

-Earle F. Philhower, III
  earle@ziplabel.com
  cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
  http://www.cdrlabel.com