Windows XP SP2 - anybody tried it yet?

Cameron, Thomas Thomas.Cameron@bankofamerica.com
Wed Aug 18 15:20:00 GMT 2004

I've installed SP2 at home and if you are clueful about which ports to open the "firewall" interface is actually pretty intuitive.  It is also pretty easy to just turn the firewall off (which I did b/c it is on a trusted network).

--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Assistant Vice President

The opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect those of my employer, Bank of America.