Duplicate invocation problem with xwin.exe

Martin Gill martin@martinsgill.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 00:55:00 GMT 2004

Ok, managed to find out what the problem was.

Seems it's Zone Alarm. I had to completely uninstall it to solve the
problems.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else ever has the same problems.

I've sent a note to ZA support... if they offer a solution i'll post it
here.

Regards