scroll bar (-sb)

Steven R. Sharp srs.tudg@gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 03:11:00 GMT 2004

I start the xwin server with the startxwin.bat file that comes with the
package. I have made no modifications to it.
I also start xterm windows with the following command:

C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\run.exe -p /usr/X11R6/bin xterm -display
127.0.0.1:0.0 -ls -sl 1000 -sb -rightbar -ms red -fg yellow -bg black -e
/usr/bin/bash -l

However, when I am using an xterm window, the scrollbar does display on
the right side of the window, but it doesn't allow me to scroll up or down.

Is there an additional setting that I should make to either the server
or the terminal window to enable the scrollbar to be useful?

steven@skycor.net