rxvt starts in background

Bruno Schneidhuber b.schneidhuber@mc-lindinger.de
Thu Dec 9 18:40:00 GMT 2004

Hello,

I have a problem with staring a rxvt from a remote machine with DISPLAY set to a
cygwin-Win-XP-computer. The rxvt starts at the bottom of the windowlist. That
means, that I can't see the rxvt until I click at the taskbar at the according
button to make it top of the windowlist.
Is there a possibiltity to start a remote application at top of the windowlist?

I start X at the XP-computer as follows:

  run XWin -xkblayout de -multiwindow -clipboard -silent-dup-error

TIA
Bruno Schneidhuber