Looking for OpenGL "hello world"

Peter Bismuti bismuti@hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 04:31:00 GMT 2004

Trying to get cygwin working to practice writing OpenGL code, but ready to
throw in the towel.  As usual, I'm having Win OS based problems that are
chewing up massive amounts of time.  I'd be better off ordering a new
computer and installing Redhat myself I think, although finding an OpenGL
"hello.c" program in their docs isn't a piece of cake either.

If anyone can point me towards some links, tutorials, etc.  I can't see the
forest through the trees.  Too much info, most of which is out of date.

Thanks!!