New setup.exe release candidate - please test

Alexey N. Solofnenko A.Solofnenko@mdl.com
Tue Dec 28 17:51:00 GMT 2004

I usually install everything, but always have to unselect two source
only packages (setup and gcc-testsuite). Is it possible to remember that
they are already installed and not to offer to reinstall them every time?

- Alexey.