Takuma Murakami added to commit list

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Feb 3 17:24:00 GMT 2004

Takuma Murakami has been contributing patches for a few months now.  To
make submitting clean patches easier for Takuma, and since we can now
provide this, I have added Takuma to the list of commiters for the xorg
tree on freedesktop.org.

Remember, we can now give commit access to anyone that demonstrates an
interest in the success of the project by submitting a few clean
patches.  If you have big plans for features, send some small patches to
get started, then we can set you up with commit access for your
continuing changes.

Thanks for contributing Takuma!