Problem with X headers on cygwin-xfree?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Feb 22 23:57:00 GMT 2004

Tk is already avaliable for Cygwin in the tcltk package.  Note, however,
that it is a native GDI port, it does not use X11 for graphics display.
  You can also build tk on Cygwin with X11 graphics.  The normal source
didstribution for tk will build an X11 version, only the Cygwin tcltk
sources will build the GDI version.

Does that help to clear things up?

Harold