XWin4.3.0-45 -multiwindow crashes with cygwin20040221 in Win95.

Takuma Murakami takuma@dgp.ne.jp
Tue Feb 24 07:04:00 GMT 2004

Rodrigo,

Thank you very much, your feedback is really worthful.
After the crash is caught in gdb, please type
'thread apply all bt'
into gdb prompt and show me the result.

Takuma Murakami