problems with libX11.a

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Jan 1 00:27:00 GMT 2004

Mark,

Thanks, those instructions work until it gets to the 'nbreaker' demo:

Linking /home/harold/x-devel/ports/MicroWindows/build/src/bin/launcher ...
Updating dependencies in
/home/harold/x-devel/ports/MicroWindows/build/src/demos
/nbreaker ...
Compiling animate.c ...
In file included from animate.c:41:
nbreaker.h:160: error: syntax error before "GR_PIXMAP_ID"
nbreaker.h:160: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
nbreaker.h:161: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `a'
nbreaker.h:161: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
nbreaker.h:171: error: syntax error before '}' token

Seems that GR_PIXMAP_ID is not defined in the included headers.  Can you
describe how you worked through this?

Harold