Cygwin/X NEdit package maintainership

Nathan Gray n8gray@caltech.edu
Fri Jan 2 20:41:00 GMT 2004

On Jan 1, 2004, at 9:29 PM, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> It might be wise if someone from the NEdit project would review the
> Cygwin/X NEdit package.  The goal would be to determine if the
> Cygwin/X NEdit package has any common or easily detectable
> platform-dependent bugs.

I don't use windows/cygwin so I can't really comment on
platform-dependent bugs, but I can comment on platform *independent*
bugs, namely building with the wrong version of Lesstif/Open Motif.  As
long as you aren't bypassing any warnings when building NEdit 5.4 (e.g.
defining BUILD_BROKEN_NEDIT) things should be fine on this account.

Cheers,
-n8

P.S.  Props to you for keeping your cool when dealing with the XFree86
project.  Very professional.  Too bad the same can't be said for them.