Possible to use clipboard with remote/xdm connection?

Thomas Dickey dickey@his.com
Fri Jan 2 20:56:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Alexander Gottwald wrote:

> Thomas Dickey wrote:
>
> > The windows console talks to the windows clipboard.
> > Does the X clipboard talk to the windows clipboard (or will it someday)?
>
> This thread is all about this. There is the internal clipboard manager and
> this is also available as an external program (xwinclip).

I understood that, and was hinting that if you chose to make the
explanation simple & to the point - perhaps to someplace online where it's
discussed lucidly - you wouldn't have to exercise the keyboard so much.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net