Fix to stop xwinclip from clobbering remote clipboard

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Jan 5 19:20:00 GMT 2004

Daniel,

Hr. Daniel Mikkelsen wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
>

>>I'm going out on a limb here, as my experience with xfree86 is extremely
>>limited. Perhaps there is an option to achieve what I'm suggesting here.
>

> Did you ever find out of that strange unicode-problem when copying from
> OpenOffice? The "\x023" problem.

If it was a problem due to the fact that the OpenOffice (X11, right)
text got copied to Windows, then back to X11, then that should no longer
be a problem in XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-31 since round-tripping has been
eliminated.