Please test XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-32

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Jan 5 23:22:00 GMT 2004

I posted a new release today with updates to the clipboard handling.

Please test it and report your results if you can.  I know that the new
binary is on at least mirrors.kernel.org already.

I can't tell if I broke something from the 4.3.0-31 release or not;
emacs in X11 is not copying text from the Win32 clipboard when it does a
paste, nor is it unhighlighting the selection when I copy something in
Win32.  I thought that was working before.  I would appreciate it if
someone else could confirm that this is new bustage.