Crashing after two or three server resets

Takuma Murakami murakami@ipl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Jan 11 14:29:00 GMT 2004

The crash in fontdir.c have been there for a while.  At least
most of xserv-2x releases have it.  I challenged the problem
several times but I could neither fix, nor unveil how to
reproduce it.  I think it occurred on the first reset as well
as plural resets.  But it's not certain because I have not yet
encountered it with xorg-based servers.

Another problem on server reset is that Japanese keyboard
layout is ignored after server reset in XDMCP sessions.
I attach a patch for the problem.  Now I'm missing where
the latest code resides, so I create it against xorg repository
on freedesktop.org.

Takuma Murakami (murakami@ipl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp)