AltGr and Solaris 2.6 still not working (Solaris 8 does though)

Walter Haidinger listrelay.cygwin-xfree@haidinger.dyndns.org
Mon Jan 12 11:16:00 GMT 2004

Hi!

Unfortunately I've still trouble using the AltGr key on my German keyboard
and Solaris 2.6 even with latest 4.3.0-38. The X-Server runs under Windows
XP _with_ TweakUI installed.

However, there are some good news too! :-)  I've got no problems with
Solaris 8, Linux (SuSE 9.0) and Cygwin itself, of course.

Perhaps the problem is related to the AltGr naming scheme as mentioned in
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2003-12/msg00302.html because of the age
of SunOS 5.6?

Does anybody know what to change in the Solaris 2.6 configuration to make
the AltGr key work?

Regards, Walter