xfig and mwm problems ...

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jan 13 17:59:00 GMT 2004

Did you, by chance, use the cygwin.mirrors.pair.com mirror?  It is way
out of date and lists XFree86-bin-4.3.0-5 as the most recent version.

However, all other mirrors should have XFree86-bin-4.3.0-8.  Those
additional releases of XFree86-bin fixed the bugs that you are running into.

Update your installation with Cygwin's setup.exe using a different
mirror (try mirrors.kernel.org), relaunch your apps (including XWin.exe)
and report your results.

Harold