How/where to get latest XFree86-xserv-bin?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jan 13 18:51:00 GMT 2004

Chris,

Just use any mirror except the following:

ftp.nnov.net            (6/23/2003)
csociety-ftp.ecn.purdue.edu    (10/28/2003)
cygwin.mirrors.pair.com        (25-Oct-2003)
mirror.mcs.anl.gov        (10/24/2003)
cygwin.get-software.com        (08-May-2003)
www.binarycode.org        (08-May-2003)

I usually use mirrors.kernel.org or mirrors.rcn.net.  Both are updated
frequently and should have good troughput across the Atlantic.

Of course, both the UK mirrors listed on the mirrors page are
up-to-date, so you can use them too:

http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html

Harold