Cygwin/X Representation at LinuxWorld Expo in New York City - Jan 21 to Jan 23

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Jan 14 04:20:00 GMT 2004

In an exciting, and very recent, turn of events, I will be attending
LinuxWorld Expo in New York City from Wednesday January 21st 3:00 PM to
Friday January 23rd 4:00 PM.  This trip has been made possible by
funding from X.org, for which I am extremely grateful.  For more
information on LinuxWorld Expo, see the following page:

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny/V40/index.cvn

I would love to meet users of Cygwin/X.  If you have a spare moment,
drop by the X.org booth; I should be spending my free time at the X.org
booth, so you are likely to catch me there.  It appears that access to
the show floor (booth area) is free, so come one, come all!  :)

I hope to see you there,