Can't close windows; window-titles don't change with xserv 4. 3.0-40

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Jan 14 15:57:00 GMT 2004

Nothing in your log states that the multi-window window manager threads
were aborting (but there are cases where they abort silently, which I am
trying to fix).

I will assume that your problem does not exist until you succeed at
reproducing it again.  Okay?

Harold