Updated: XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-41

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Jan 15 15:22:00 GMT 2004

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

> Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>

>>2) General - Allow XF86Config support to be turned on or off via the
>>WIN_XF86CONFIG_SUPPORT #define in win.h.  This is needed for the
>>xserver tree on freedesktop.org (fd.o) since it does not have the
>>necessary files from the XFree86 DDX (hw/xfree86).  (Harold L Hunt
>>II)
>

> How is the fd.o xserver configured? Most important are the keyboard settings.

It isn't really an issue at this time.  First thing to do was get it to
compile at all... then we can start looking at our options.  It is
possible that hw/xfree86 is going to be imported.  If that is the case,
then the files we need would be in place so it would not be a problem
anymore.  Time will tell the answer...