Problem exporting Java applications

k felipe kpipeg@hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:13:00 GMT 2004

Hi I am using CygWin X server on an XP box.

I would like to export some Java Apps such us Netbackup java console and
Oracle EM java console. Unfortunately everything seems to work on the x
server but these programs.

I have been able to login throught the X server, open GNOME, etc... but
these apps opened but I cannot login because the keyboard does not work.

I believe there must be some kind of parameter which tune the serve to solve
this but I have no clue.

Any help will be very much appreciated,

K PIPE