X startup hangs

electa electabuzz@katamail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:31:00 GMT 2004

I have Zonealarm Security Suite

I give all requested rights to X program when they asked them, that is:
Bash.exe access Internet and Trusted
xinit.exe access Internet and Trusted
xterm.exe access Internet and Trusted
Xwin.exe access Internet and Trusted and listen as server in Internet and
Trusted

(And i still think that they do not need all of this,
in fact access to localhost (127.0.0.1) should be enough for X programs...)

Can you show me these incrimined lines of log?

> I've looked over your strace log and found some minor differences to mine.
And it