Fw: Keyboard problem with X-session: only numeric keypad functions

Anthony Shephard en5ads@nospam.hotspammail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:48:00 GMT 2004

 Hello,
 I have just installed v6.7 of X11 on my WinXP machine. I am having a
problem
 with using the keyboard during X sessions. If I run XWin and change
nothing,
 or try different settings with setxkbmap, I always get error messages
 reported and only the numeric keypad works. I have tried a different
 X-server (XLitePro V1.2) and that works fine. Some help would be
 appreciated.

 I have attached cygcheck.out and the output when I run XWin.

 Thanks

Anthony Shephard