Problem - cursor keys do not work without "-kb" in Java applications with Dvorak layout. What should I do?

Alexey N. Solofnenko A.Solofnenko@mdl.com
Tue Jun 1 20:27:00 GMT 2004

Hello,

  I am using Dvorak layout on Windows and connect to Solaris box with
XWin. If I do not add "-kb" option cursor keys do not work in all Java
applications, but the option also forces me to use default qwerty
layout. The layout was working some time ago, then I updated Cygwin to
the latest stable version (including xorg-x11-base 6.7.0.0-8) and cursor
keys stopped working. What can I do?

- Alexey.

Ps. "-clipboard" froze XServer too.