xwinclip on Win95 no longer works (switched from Gnome to KDE on linux)

Alistair Bell Alistair.Bell@ccotrust.nhs.uk
Tue Jun 8 09:03:00 GMT 2004

The integrated clipboard stuff works fine for me on Win95 here with an up to
date cygwin, there were some hiccups when I first used it at the end of last
year/beginning of this, but the current implementation appears to have
sorted the problems.

Alistair