Cygwin/X Installer

Alexander Gottwald Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun Jun 20 13:42:00 GMT 2004

Rodelio Pagui wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've been downloading Cygwin/X from the mirror sites
> and I always end up with a "download incomplete"
> message.  Is it possible for you to send us a CD
> containing the installer?  I'd appreciate it very much
> if you could.
>
> But if sending us a CD would be a problem, may we ask
> you an alternative on how to acquire the Cygwin/X
> installer.

- Choose another mirror
- Check the logfile which file was not downloaded and skip that in the
  package selection
- try again

could could also download the whole release directory from the mirror and
then choose install from local directory and specify the directory where you
downloaded the files.

bye
    ago
NP: grauzone.03-08-17