lesstif 0.93.94 and the "attempt to add non-widget ..." error

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Jun 25 15:40:00 GMT 2004

Done.  0.93.94-2 is now marked as curr.

You know though... I thought I remember stumbling across another part of
the lesstif lib that we forgot to add the dll-initialization patch too.
  I could be having a false memory here, but I think I remember seeing
another such unpatched section and deciding to put off fixing it for a bit.

Please be on the lookout for problems related to lesstif.

Harold