Cygwin/X crashes when using -clipboard; Win95; switched fromG nome to KDE on linux

Jay Smith jay@JaySmith.com
Mon Jun 28 23:19:00 GMT 2004

Alexander Gottwald said the following on 06/28/2004 06:13 PM:
> Jay Smith wrote:
>

>>No, I have not tried building...  I don't have the knowledge/skill without
>>very detailed instructions.  I am willing to try anything to help fix
>>things, but I am ignorant of how to do this stuff.
>

> The users guide (or was it the contributors guide) has a detailed guide
> how to build the xserver.
>
> bye
>     ago
>
> NP: Velvet Acid Christ - Haunted

Alexander,

Perhaps the problem is that I don't know what I am looking for, but I do
not find such instructions in:

Cygwin Users Guide:
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/cygwin-ug-net.html

Cygwin/X Users Guide:
http://x.cygwin.com/docs/ug/cygwin-x-ug.html

Cygwin FAQ:
http://cygwin.com/faq.html

I might be looking right at what you intend me to see, but not understand
what it is.  Or maybe I am not looking in the right places.

Jay